LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE
Following the success of our 2019 Ibiza yoga retreat Vikki Cleal and I are delighted to be offering the 'Let Your Light Shine' retreat for 2020!
Start the new decade as you mean to go on - take some well deserved time out to relax, unwind, nourish your body and re-ignite that inner light.
We are hosting the retreat at ‘Can Amonita’ in Ibiza - a beautiful venue that overlooks the San Lorrenzo Valley, set amongst pine forest and fruit and olive groves.
Daily outdoor yoga and meditation sessions, themed to help you reconnect with your Self, will help bring you into balance as we start each day with an uplifting and energising flow and unwind in the evenings with a restorative, soothing and deeply relaxing practice.
There are also plenty of options for you to enjoy your time between classes exploring the island or enjoying 'Can Amonita' where you can swim or relax by the pool, treat yourself to a massage, read, journal or simply relish in the tranquility.
To ensure your comfort ‘Can Amonita’ offers luxury, twin-bedroomed accommodation with ensuite and air-conditioning facilities. Our private chef will prepare delicious and nutritious, vegetarian food every day.
We believe you will return home glowing from the inside out – feeling refreshed and restored with your inner light shining bright.
All levels of yoga experience are invited.
The package includes…
- Accommodation in shared, luxury twin-bedrooms with en-suite facilities and air conditioning. Some rooms have a private terrace.
- 2 x 90min Yoga classes with Lis & Vikki
- All meals, snacks and drinks including an indulgent three-course evening meal and a daily smoothie. Our private chef will ensure that all dietary requirements are catered for.
- Flights: For direct flights to Ibiza (IBZ) check out Ryanair and Jet2 from Edinburgh (EDI), Glasgow Prestwick (PIK) and Glasgow (GLA). Return flights from PIK to ABZ cost around £65 this year. For direct flights from Aberdeen, Thomson offer a weekly charter flight from Wed-Wed OR indirect flights operate with KLM, BA, AirFrance etc.
- Transfers: Taxis are available at Ibiza airport OR we can arrange a shared transfer for you from around €25 return. Once flights are booked we can help with this.
- Massage. Booking options available on arrival.
- Beach excursion (TBC).
Retreat costs and payment schedule…
£765 per person
- £175 non-refundable deposit on booking.
- £290 non-refundable 2nd deposit on or by 7th October 2019.
- £300 balance due by 2nd March 2020.
We look forward to welcoming you on what’s set to be a very special retreat. For more information including the retreat schedule, or to book a place please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07817 749743.
Check out more photos and videos of the stunning Villa ‘Can Amonita’ at www.ibizavillamonita.com